Stop looking in your rear view mirror and start building a financial roadmap that drives future growth. Lock in top line revenue targets that deliver bottom line profit, analyse staff
Stop looking in your rear view mirror and start building a financial roadmap that drives future growth. Lock in top line revenue targets that deliver bottom line profit, analyse staff capacity and calculate funding gaps to ensure you’re not growing broke.
Successful business owners not only set clear goals but use their financial data to build a plan to achieve them. In this workshop, we’ll step you through the process of building a financial roadmap that drives your business to achieve its goals.
During the workshop, Andrew MacDonell, will help you to:
- Set financial goals for your business
- Understand three different financial reports
- Customise your Profit and Loss report
- Customise your Balance Sheet report
- Review your financial information
- Add data to your financial strategy
- Review operating expenses (and find savings)
- Build a revenue model for the next 12 months
- Calculate staff wages and capacity
- Confirm your financial strategy
- Enter your strategy into accounting software
- Build weekly, monthly and quarterly reports.
If you want to grow your business, increase revenue and overall profit, improve cash flow management, or purchase assets and pay down debts, then this workshop is for you.
Want to know more about this workshop? Please contact Rebecca White.
Cost to attend: $495
Date: Thursday 20 February 2020
Time: 9:00am – 4:30pm
Level 10, 12 Creek St
Brisbane, Queensland 4000
All Day (Thursday)