Here’s just some of the benefits of Learning Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- No cost! Amazon is offering this training completely free of charge!
- Learn at Your Own Pace. Choose on-demand training that’s relevant to your role, solution area, and level of expertise.
- Train with an AWS Expert, Build technical skills and Learn best practices.
- Pick Your Learning.
- When you have knowledge in the AWS field, it can help you increase your income.
- Cloud computing is the future and the now. Everything is online these days.
- A positive impact on your resume.
- Attain more remote work opportunities.
- Attract more business opportunities.
- Benefits for freelancers and employers.
- Includes future development.
The AWS Digital Training will be available on-demand to our community to enable continual education and build new skills in cloud computing, machine learning, and data analytics. You will be able to up skill and improve your resume with a series of online short courses in topics like application and software development.
The fast pace of innovation in cloud technology can make it challenging for individuals and companies to keep up. In fact, 68% of IT decision makers report a gap between their teams’ skills and the skills needed to achieve objectives. AWS Digital Training can help close the gap. If you’re interested in hearing more about this exciting opportunity, please register your interest below.
Whether you are new to AWS Cloud services, seeking to update your cloud skills, or exploring a cloud-first strategy for your business or organisation head across to the Sunshine Coast website and express your interest in taking your skills to the Next Level.
“We are excited about the opportunity to work with the Sunshine Coast Council
to develop a future generation of skilled professionals.”
Iain Rouse, Country Director for Public Sector, Australia and New Zealand at AWS, said access to a pool of tech talent, the opportunity to facilitate work-life harmony for staff, and infrastructure that supports productivity, are critical factors in location-based investment decisions. “The AWS Digital Training will enable us to build local talent by providing accessible technology skills development and contributing to job opportunities for the entire Sunshine Coast community,” Mr Rouse said.
Mayor Mark Jamieson said re-energising the Sunshine Coast economy, supporting shovel-ready projects and backing local businesses are the key priorities of the Economic Resurgence Plan.
“Importantly, our Resurgence Plan will continue to focus on transforming our economy in line with the objectives of our Regional Economic Development Strategy,”. “One of the key elements of our plan is a new collaboration with AWS to offer digital training, available on-demand, to our community to enable continual education and build new skills in cloud computing, machine learning, and data analytics.”